Selectron Technologies, Inc.
Selectron Technologies, Inc. is searching for a capable part-time Payroll/Accounting Clerk to contribute adaptability and expertise in backing the Accounting Manager. This role is primarily responsible for accounts payable, payroll, and other accounting tasks as well as HR data assistance. Expected hours are approximately ½ time (under 25/wk). This is an in-person job role.
- Knowledge of payroll processes including collecting, calculating and entering data
- Maintenance of accurate benefit enrollments for employees
- Accounts payable function with guidance from the accounting manager
- General bookkeeping and assistance to accounting manager as assigned
- Understanding and respect for secure, confidential employee information is a must
- Associates degree in Accounting with 1-2 years of experience
- Previous accounts payable and/or payroll experience
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Working experience with QuickBooks is preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent writing & communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work in a team is a must
Who We Are
Selectron Technologies is a privately-owned software company that has been in business for over 60 years. For the last two decades, we have delivered IVR, web, notification, payment, and mobile solutions that improve customer service and drive efficiency for government agencies. Our over 400 customers include water utilities, building departments, courts and many other state and local government agencies. As a company, we focus on great customer service and delivering what we promise every single time. Our work environment is filled with creative thinking and self-motivated people who thrive on collaboration and team work. There are moderate to high levels of daily team interaction, including interactions with remote employees. The atmosphere is very enjoyable and results driven but also focused on balancing personal life, health and well-being.
What We Offer
Selectron offers opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge in a small-mid size, successful software company. We are a fun team of software professionals that support a collaborative culture and encourage productivity. We are an established, consistently profitable organization that believes in our people.
Selectron Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.