Selectron Technologies, Inc.
Selectron Technologies, Inc. is seeking a smart and talented entry level software developer, who can demonstrate progressive learning and broad capabilities through past experience and projects. Ask yourself, are you a problem solver? Are you proud of the software you have delivered in the past? Are you motivated to write production-level code, today? If so, we offer a team-centered environment that will facilitate your growth as a software professional. We want someone who is realistic about software design decisions; someone with self-discipline who enjoys owning their challenges, getting the job done, and moving on to the next challenge.
You’ll be working as a member of an experienced and highly productive development team. Engineering is key to what we do as a company, so expect to be in daily contact with people from many non-engineering departments, in addition to collaboration with other internal and external engineers. The environment is fun, focused, challenging, and ever-changing. The position requires skill and creativity, as expressed through software development, peer collaboration, technical investigation, and customer communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of professional software development experience
- Delivery of commercial quality software solutions.
- Good working knowledge of: C# .NET; SQL Server; Team Foundation Server
- Experience with Agile Development software principles and tools, including release management, source control, QA, design documentation, defect management, and Continuous Integration preferred
- Aptitude in organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Able to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment. Able to triage concurrent projects and effectively communicate status to team members and management
- Open to continuous learning
- Experience with VOIP and VXML solutions a plus
Who We Are
Selectron Technologies is a privately owned software company that has been in business for over 50 years. For the last two decades, we have delivered IVR, web, notification, payment, and mobile solutions that improve customer service and drive efficiency for government agencies. Our over 400 customers include water utilities, building departments, courts and many other state and local government agencies. As a company, we focus on great customer service and delivering what we promise every single time. Our work environment is filled with creative thinking and self-motivated people who thrive on collaboration and team work. There are moderate to high levels of daily team interaction, including interactions with remote employees. The atmosphere is very enjoyable and results driven but also focused on balancing personal life, health and well-being.
What We Offer
Selectron offers opportunities to advance your skills and knowledge in a small-mid size, successful software company. We are a fun team of software professionals that support a collaborative culture and encourage productivity. We are an established, consistently profitable organization that believes in our people. This allows us to offer a competitive salary, full benefits, a 401(k) match, and a profit share program.